On January 11, 2021, the Greenwood School Board approved Friday, February 26, 2021, as an E-Learning day for students. Students will NOT be in school on this day, but will have online activities to complete.
Teachers will post assignments or activities for each of their classes in Google Classroom:
- Review/Reinforcement activities
- Short Video
- Quality worksheet
These activities may be completed at any time during that day. Teachers are not expected to meet with students on these days.
Finally, the School Board may consider the following Fridays for future E-Learning days: March 19, April 16, and May 7. (Note: The board will take action on proposed E-Learning days the month prior to the potential dates).
TAKE HOME MEALS
The School District of Greenwood will be providing a free breakfast and lunch “to go bag” to all students in grades 4K-12 grade on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 20th (No school on 1/21 & 1/22 - Teacher Records day on 1/21)
- Thursday, February 11th (No school on 1/12 – Teacher In-Service)
- Thursday, February 25th (No school on 1/26 – E-Learning Day)
- Thursday, March 11th (No school on 3/12 –Teacher In-Service)
These “to go bags” will contain (1) breakfast and (1) lunch for every student to take home. Students will be able to pick up their “to go bag” at the end of the day on their way out of the building.